Get to know the Directors of the Bolton LDC, all of whom are members of the local community.
The 2020 Board of Directors of the BLDC is comprised of the following individuals:
- Phil Farbaniec/President (CEO) – Mr. Farbaniec’s term expires 12/31/2022
- Joel Jacko/Vice President – Mr. Jacko’s term expires 12/31/2020
- Tom Hall/Secretary – Mr. Hall’s term expires 12/31/2021
- Brian Humphrey/Treasurer –Mr. Humphrey’s term expires 12/31/2020
- Jason Saris – Mr. Saris’ term expires 12/31/2021
- Scott Andersen – Mr. Andersen’s term expires 12/31/2021
- Ron Conover – Mr. Conover is the Supervisor of Town of Bolton, his term expires 12/31/2020
- Linda Perry – Mrs. Perry’s term expires 12/31/2022
- Charlie Klass – Mr. Klass’ term expires 12/31/2020
All Directors are appointed by the Town of Bolton Town Board.
All Directors have completed mandatory training through New York State’s Authorities Budget Office. All Board Members of the Town of Bolton Local Development Corporation serve as unpaid volunteers.